FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
The SW-7.2 is the perfect spoke wrench for the home mechanic, combining precision-fit wrenches for the three most popular spoke nipple sizes into one ergonomically-shaped wrench that fits nicely in the hand. Made in the USA and nickel plated for years of service.
Features the following sizes — measure to ensure you use the correct wrench for your wheel.
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.23 mm (0.127") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-0
- Often found on higher-end bikes
- Typical compatible nipple brands include DT Swiss, Sapim, Wheelsmith, Pillar, and many others
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.30 mm (0.130") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-1
- Typically found on older American-made bicycles, including many vintage Schwinn models and wheels built with Union or Torrington spokes — not as common on modern bicycles
- Sized for spoke nipples with 3.45 mm (0.136") wrench flats
- Equivalent to Park Tool SW-2
- Often found on most department store bikes, as well as many other low-to-midrange bikes