FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
The evolution of the successful GE1. The new rider-oriented, ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless riders of the Enduro World Series, the Ergon design team succeeded in further improving the popular GE1 in certain details. Surface texture is now even more slip-proof and the rubber compound softer, lending constant precise grip. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding – by rotating the grip area towards the steering axle by 8% the elbows are automatically outwardly raised! Forged inner clamp, fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core (Pat. Pending) – this establishes a soft, damping grip edge, and your hand can grip right at the outer edge. Pressure is diminished from the sensitive ulnar nerve, which is located on the outside hand.
The Right Position
- Maximum hand grip is assured with use of silicone-based rubber compounds, a texture orientation which is opposite the rotation of the hand, and a damping inner core construction
- The grip surface is rider-oriented and automatically ensures the correct angular position of the forearms and elbows.
Optimized Surface/Optimized Inner Core
- Directional Grip Texture – Opposite to Hand Rotation – for maximum Grip.
- Improved Pressure Distribution in Thumb Area.
- Tuned damping within the various grip-zones due to different material thickness inside the grip core.
- Additional Damping on Grips‘ External Edges.
- Multiple Grip Textures for Improved Feel.
- Use: MTB, Enduro, Gravity, All-Mountain
- Clamp: Cold Forged Aluminium/CNC Machined
- Material: GravityControl Rubber