FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
Join for FREE to instantly verify your service and get access to exclusive savings on this product and many more.JOIN
With the addition of lightning fast WiFi, KICKR continues to stay ahead of the pack as the smart trainer that gives you the most ways to connect, compete and train indoors.
- +/- 1% power accuracy
- Side-to-side movement
- Auto-calibration and firmware updates
- Virtually silent operation
- Measures speed, distance, power and cadence data
- NEW - WiFi connectivity for faster, stable data transfer
- NEW - ERG Easy Ramp gets you back in action easily
- NEW - Odometer tracks total mileage
FEATURESREALISTIC RIDE FEEL
KICKR’s professional-grade high inertia 16lb flywheel and AXIS feet combine to provide an ultra realistic ride feel.
When connected to your smartphone, tablet, computer or gps bike computer, KICKR automatically sets and adjusts your resistance based on the software or route.
KICKR AXIS FEET
Customizable cushioned feet respond to tempo and body position changes, mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced riding outdoors.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE DURABILITY
Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
Offering a robust 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection, up to 3 Bluetooth Connections, a direct connect port and ANT+/ANT+FE-C compatibility, KICKR smart trainers pair to most devices and applications so you have the most control over your training and ride data.
NO LIMITS TRAINING WITH WAHOO X
All Wahoo smart trainers and smart bikes come with a trial to Wahoo X, giving you immediate access to two completely unique indoor cycling apps through one account.
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Minimum Simulated Grade: -10%
- Product Weight: 47 lb / 22 kg
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Power Accuracy: +/-1%
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, WiFi, Bluetooth, Direct Connect
- Cassette: Includes 11-speed with 11-28 ratio
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Includes 130/135mm QR adapter & hub spacer, 12x142/148 adapter & hub spacer, 1.8mm cassette spacer
- Maximum Rider Weight: 250 lb / 113 kg
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- AC Power Adapter
- KICKR AXIS Feet - Hard, Medium, Easy
- Quick Release Skewer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm QR
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm QR
- Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
- 1.8mm Cassette Spacer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- iPhone / iPad: iOS 13 or newer
- Android: Please visit our support site to check for Android compatibility.
- MacOS: Bluetooth enabled or pair with ANT+ dongle
- Windows PC: Bluetooth enabled or pair with ANT+ dongle
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- JJoelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoAs advertised
I got the Kickr to interface with Zwift and do some winter training. The pairing was totally seamless and the virtual control of the trainer is fantastic. Additionally, it's quieter than the bike on it. Way better than my old school fluid trainer.Was this helpful?
- BBrandonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLoving it
So far it’s a great trainer with zero issues. Huge upgrade over my previous wheel-on tacx trainerWas this helpful?
- BBrianVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoAwesome trainer
I’ve spent most of my life indoors on traditional magnetic trainers, so to say the Wahoo Kickr is a completely different experience is a severe understatement. The Kickr comes very close to replicating that outdoor ride feel, and with the onboard instrumentation/ network connections it provides all the data you need. It’d be nice if it meshed more completely and with a wider variety of Garmin products (which I also use) but that doesn’t take away from the quality of the Kickr itself. Very happy with it.Was this helpful?
- KKevinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoWahoo Kickr
Just purchased the Wahoo Kickr. I was worried it was going to be to complicated to set up. Super surprised on how easy it was. Within less than 10 minutes I had it set up and was riding my bike. I'm also impressed on how quite it is. I definitely recommend this trainer.Was this helpful?
- WWAYNEVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGets it done
Was going to buy a KICKR Core but since they were out of stock I splurged for the KICKR. I think it's worth it with the ability to rock back and forth and the fact it comes with a cassette. This is my first smart trainer and ERG is life changing! Knock out those intervals without thinking about gears or watts, just put your head down and grind!Was this helpful?