FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
Stan's developed the Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
The DART’s patent pending ability to react with latex sealant makes it more effective than traditional tire plugs, but they didn’t stop there. To create the best repair for tubeless tires possible, they made sure every detail was right. Traditional plug tools were originally developed for car tires, and their long, sharp tips can cause damage to rim tape, or cut hands. Even worse, their plugs can actually expand many punctures because they rely on a tight fit to hold them in place. In contrast, the DART’s plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands.
The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precise DART placement. The DART Tool’s handle includes a built-in valve core remover, making it easy to add sealant. The tool is made of an ultra-strong but light molded plastic. Because even the small details are important, the rod that presses DARTs into punctures is made of ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly strong carbon. It all fits together in a compact tool that easily fits in any pocket or pack.