Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., their Grail Long Finger gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, touchscreen compatible Wiretap™ technology, and our acclaimed Equalizer™ gel padding at the palm.
- Clarino synthetic leather palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel.
- Body Geometry Equalizer™ pad was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted blood flow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort.
- Tapered, slip-on cuff gives you a clean, sharp, and minimalistic construction for unrestricted comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper is soft, comfortable, and made from high-stretch materials.
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- IRIsaac R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoGreat Gloves
These are great gloves for the price. They ventilate well, keeping my hands cool during long rides. They grip well and are padded in the right area, they keep my hands from hurting from repeated hard landings.