Transform any pair of cycling shorts into a knicker with these super versatile knee warmers. A general rule is to keep knees covered up to 60 degrees, which means these will come in handy when the mercury begins to drop. Pearl Izumi's latest warmers feature a new, softer Thermal fleece fabric with improved stretch, which makes both fit and comfort exceptional. But thier PI Dry® technology is what really sets these warmers apart, offering permanent water-shedding performance for more warmth in wet conditions. A BioViz® logo on the back of the calf adds reflectivity in low-light conditions.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 10mi / 15km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Thermal fleece fabric with water-shedding
- PI Dry™ technology for all-weather performance made with anatomic construction eliminates bunching through your full range of motion
- Plush wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit
- Anatomic left and right specific fit
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Unisex sizing