FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
Küat has just updated its most popular (and most affordable) tray-style hitch rack, the Transfer. The new Transfer V2 will continue to arrive in 1, 2 and 3-bike configurations, with improved modular add-on ability for all three, letting it max out with 4 bikes on board.
The big changes include fatter tire clearance, smaller wheel compatibility, and a wider base to accommodate longer bikes. Four models help it fit any car and hitch size, too…
Küat Transfer v2 key upgrades:
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- Semi-integrated bike cable lock system
- Larger wheelbase with the capability to fit a bike up to 50″ in length
- Holds wheel sizes from 18″ to 29″ (previously 20″ to 29″)
- Holds tire widths up to 5″ with accessory strap, previously 4.5″ as well as better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- All 2″ options come with a flatlock cam for 2″, and the 1.25″ will be equipped with a ball cam
- Automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware
- Available in Ballistic Black Power with Black Anodized accents
- 1-Bike: 26 lbs.
- 2-Bike: 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike: 52 lbs.
- 1-Bike Add-On: 8 lbs.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- RARICARDO A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAwesome rack!
The Kuat transfer rack works really well for me. It fits my road and 29” mountain bike. The best part is that I can also fit my two boys 24” mountain bikes without needing the extra adapter since this rack can fit bikes with 20” to 29” wheels.
I can also lower my tailgate when the rack is in the down position. This rack is solid and well built.
My only advice is to get a good quality hitch lock since this rack does not come with one.
So far I give it five stars.
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSolid, premium bike rack
Well built and thought out bike rack. Excited to use it for years to come. Purchased the 3 bike version with the idea of maybe expanding to 4 bikes in the future but it’s already fairly large so probably won’t do that.