FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
Join for FREE to instantly verify your service and get access to exclusive savings on this product and many more.JOIN
Küat has just updated its most popular (and most affordable) tray-style hitch rack, the Transfer. The new Transfer V2 will continue to arrive in 1, 2 and 3-bike configurations, with improved modular add-on ability for all three, letting it max out with 4 bikes on board.
The big changes include fatter tire clearance, smaller wheel compatibility, and a wider base to accommodate longer bikes. Four models help it fit any car and hitch size, too…
Küat Transfer v2 key upgrades:
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- Semi-integrated bike cable lock system
- Larger wheelbase with the capability to fit a bike up to 50″ in length
- Holds wheel sizes from 18″ to 29″ (previously 20″ to 29″)
- Holds tire widths up to 5″ with accessory strap, previously 4.5″ as well as better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- All 2″ options come with a flatlock cam for 2″, and the 1.25″ will be equipped with a ball cam
- Automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware
- Available in Ballistic Black Power with Black Anodized accents
- 1-Bike: 26 lbs.
- 2-Bike: 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike: 52 lbs.
- 1-Bike Add-On: 8 lbs.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- BBrianVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoVery good bike rack!
A bit expensive, but has great features -- expandable, lightweight and RV compatible.
Easy to use, but slightly difficult to assemble -- there is a typo in the instructions.
Biggest complaint is that the foot release is hard to reach while the tray is parallel to the ground. But as long as the tray is empty you can lift the outer hook arm and get to the foot release.Was this helpful?