FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
Küat has just updated its most popular (and most affordable) tray-style hitch rack, the Transfer. The new Transfer V2 will continue to arrive in 1, 2 and 3-bike configurations, with improved modular add-on ability for all three, letting it max out with 4 bikes on board.
The big changes include fatter tire clearance, smaller wheel compatibility, and a wider base to accommodate longer bikes. Four models help it fit any car and hitch size, too…
Küat Transfer v2 key upgrades:
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- Semi-integrated bike cable lock system
- Larger wheelbase with the capability to fit a bike up to 50″ in length
- Holds wheel sizes from 18″ to 29″ (previously 20″ to 29″)
- Holds tire widths up to 5″ with accessory strap, previously 4.5″ as well as better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- All 2″ options come with a flatlock cam for 2″, and the 1.25″ will be equipped with a ball cam
- Automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware
- Available in Ballistic Black Power with Black Anodized accents
- 1-Bike: 26 lbs.
- 2-Bike: 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike: 52 lbs.
- 1-Bike Add-On: 8 lbs.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- NWNathan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSolid Bike Rack
The Kuat Transfer V2 is exactly what I was looking for in a tow-hitch bike rack. It is easy to use, convenient, and reliable. Upon delivery, I had no problem assembling the rack by following the instructions. I had seen reviews saying they had to watch instructional videos, but I didn't have any problems just following the included assembly instructions. Once assembled, the bike rack is super easy to get my bike into, and it's very secure when driving. I love the lever feature that lets the rack rotate up when not using or can rotate even further away from the car for trunk access when the bike is on the rack. One feature I didn't realize the rack had is that you tighten the rack into the hitch with a special hex key so it is safely locked into your hitch and can't be stolen.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect rack for the right price
Very well built with good features for the price
- BBrianVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good bike rack!
A bit expensive, but has great features -- expandable, lightweight and RV compatible.
Easy to use, but slightly difficult to assemble -- there is a typo in the instructions.
Biggest complaint is that the foot release is hard to reach while the tray is parallel to the ground. But as long as the tray is empty you can lift the outer hook arm and get to the foot release.