FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
Join for FREE to instantly verify your service and get access to exclusive savings on this product and many more.JOIN
Küat has just updated its most popular (and most affordable) tray-style hitch rack, the Transfer. The new Transfer V2 will continue to arrive in 1, 2 and 3-bike configurations, with improved modular add-on ability for all three, letting it max out with 4 bikes on board.
The big changes include fatter tire clearance, smaller wheel compatibility, and a wider base to accommodate longer bikes. Four models help it fit any car and hitch size, too…
Küat Transfer v2 key upgrades:
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- Semi-integrated bike cable lock system
- Larger wheelbase with the capability to fit a bike up to 50″ in length
- Holds wheel sizes from 18″ to 29″ (previously 20″ to 29″)
- Holds tire widths up to 5″ with accessory strap, previously 4.5″ as well as better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- All 2″ options come with a flatlock cam for 2″, and the 1.25″ will be equipped with a ball cam
- Automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware
- Available in Ballistic Black Power with Black Anodized accents
- 1-Bike: 26 lbs.
- 2-Bike: 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike: 52 lbs.
- 1-Bike Add-On: 8 lbs.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- ANandre n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBike rack
- CCliftonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent! Light for the quality!
Bought to replace a Saris 4-bike rack since usually biking alone these days. This is SO much lighter and easy to handle if you need to take it off. Great pivot range, very secure. The tightening bolt design keeps it tight in the receiver. No more swaying and rattling. Awesome that it's ready for both 2" or 1.25" receivers right out of the box. Highly recommend!