FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
The all-new aluminum Sherpa 2.0 resets the standard for user-friendly adventure. Folding tire cradles create an abundance of clearance while our foot-actuated pivot lever lets you bask in the glory of carrying a bike or eating a breakfast burrito while unfolding your rack at the same time. With features designed around your lifestyle, this lightweight rack is as easy to take off as it is to leave on.
- Re-designed pivot with optional foot assist
- Semi integrated bike lock
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- Rear tire cradle features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- Folding front cradle adds space between rack and vehicle
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Gloss metallic powder available in 3 colors
- Low profile arced design delivers amazing look
- 2 Bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- Holds wheelbases up to 47” and tires as large as 3”
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32lbs (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
Not sure which hitch rack you need? Check out our blog post on How To Buy the Right Kuat Hitch Rack for You.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- MOMichael O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoOutstanding product from an outstanding company
What more can I say, product is smooth operation light weight. Look no further in a bike carrier. GovVelo is the way to go in purchasing top quality bicycle gear
- NLNeil L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSherpa 2.0
Tactical & Practical well designed product. The cable lock could be a bit thicker for safety reasons but having one is better than none.
- GGeoffreyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat rack at a great price
This rack is made to carry all bikes, road, mountain, or electric. Easy to install, Easy to operate. Stable in the receiver hitch. A locking cable to secure the bikes.