FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
The all-new aluminum Sherpa 2.0 resets the standard for user-friendly adventure. Folding tire cradles create an abundance of clearance while our foot-actuated pivot lever lets you bask in the glory of carrying a bike or eating a breakfast burrito while unfolding your rack at the same time. With features designed around your lifestyle, this lightweight rack is as easy to take off as it is to leave on.
- Re-designed pivot with optional foot assist
- Semi integrated bike lock
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- Rear tire cradle features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- Folding front cradle adds space between rack and vehicle
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Gloss metallic powder available in 3 colors
- Low profile arced design delivers amazing look
- 2 Bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- Holds wheelbases up to 47” and tires as large as 3”
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32lbs (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
Not sure which hitch rack you need? Check out our blog post on How To Buy the Right Kuat Hitch Rack for You.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- PTPeter T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat Rack
This rack is the best rack I have had and I have had three hitch mounted racks. I love the simplicity of it. My mountain bike mounts easily to it. The rack is lightweight and compact but it is sturdy. It is aluminum so I do not have to worry about rusting. My previous rack was a Swagman and it rusted. The only drawback is I have to wrap a velcro strap to my front tire since my tires are 27 x 2.8. The strap is included with the rack but I wished the strap was integral with the rack like the one on rear tray.