FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
Bringing the street art culture to mountain biking.
AMS X MTN Frame Guard Extra
AMS joins forces with Montana Colors, the original brand and world market leader in the manufacture of spray paint designed for graffiti. More than 25 years of experience have converted the company into an icon for urban creativity that has transcended the confines of the street, without ever losing the independence and authentic characteristics of a brand created and based in Barcelona.
- Represent the street art culture with the Montana Colors design. Choose the same design in clear/transparent base or black base.
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don't ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- This option is ideal for Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride and DH bikes.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (28 grams / 0.98 ounces)
- Cool look and feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 10 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 4 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or top tube, 4 parts for the chain stay; 1 rectangle for cable wear protection or other uses.
One of the main features of our honeycomb, adhesive PVC frame guard is the easy installation, as it provides good ability to adapt to simple curves, as well as repositioning possibilities while installing.
- Identify the area to protect and proceed to install in a warm area (avoid installing at temperatures lower than 12ºC/ 53 F)
- Clean the area to protect from dust, mud and debris as well as from rest of oils, or silicones, using alcohol or similar. Use only alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Do not use supermarket cleaners, as they have silicones that are the worst enemy of adhesives.
- Apply gently the Frame Guard, rubbing with your hand to help it adapt. While the glue is still fresh, you can reposition it if you placed it badly the first time.
- Apply pressure evenly around all the surface to help for a better adhesion
- Let it bond for some hours, and go use it!!!
AMS uses a strong automotive-grade adhesive, so for removal, they recommend using a hairdryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive and PVC and to facilitate the operation.
Install in a warm area. Avoid installing at temperatures below 12ºC/53 F.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -
- VAVladimir A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 days agoGreat frame protection
Great quality frame protection. A bit pricey and not enough pieces to cover entire frame. You’ll probably need two of these. There’s not even enough to cover the rear triangle, just short two strips. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t include it. Easy to apply, no problems.