FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
Join for FREE to instantly verify your service and get access to exclusive savings on this product and many more.JOIN
Locking without keys: the Steel-O-Flex™ Tresorflex 6615C makes it possible. And protects with its steely combination of cable and sleeve coating.
This clever cable lock is full of ABUS quality: the 15mm steel sleeves that envelop the steel cable makes things twice as difficult for thieves. In addition, the mechanism of the Steel-O-Flex™ Tresorflex 6615C is effectively equipped to protect against tampering thanks to its special touch protection.
Comfort first: the digits on the number wheel are so clearly moulded that you are still able to set the right combination for unlocking even at night - just by touching them. And the Snap Cage bracket is both universally mountable and also simple and convenient to use in daily life.
- 19⁄32" thick, overlapping steel shells protect the internal steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits
- Special touch protection for increased security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism
- Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting
- Individually configurable code
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for protecting entry-level and children's bicycles
- Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex™ locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)
- The combination lock is great for use by several people
|Length:||120 inch||Weight:||875 lbs|
|Locking Type:||Combination||Security Level Bike:||5|