FOR THOSE WHO SERVE, SAVE
Use your ID.me credentials to apply your savings in your cart using the green Verify with ID.me button.
ELIGIBLE GROUPS FOR SAVINGS
- ✓ Active Duty
- ✓ Reservist
- ✓ Veteran
- ✓ Law Enforcement Officer
- ✓ First Responder
- ✓ Government Employee
- ✓ Medical
- ✓ Nurse
- ✓ Teacher
The Tresor 6512C Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS can be used ideally as a combination lock for entry-level bicycles or as a secondary lock.
The Spiral Cable Lock Tresor 6512C is the right companion if you want to secure your bike inexpensively and well.
The inside of this ABUS bicycle lock consists of a 12 mm thick and super flexible spiral cable. The black coating is made of plastic and protects the bicycle paint from possible scratches. The four-digit numerical code required to open the lock can be set individually. So you can easily use your favorite numbers. In addition, an ABUS combination lock is particularly suitable if the lock is to be used by several people.
- 12 mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- 2-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits
- Individually configurable code
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Ideal for securing entry-level bicycles
- Coil cable locks offer a compact transport size and have an extremely multifunctional and practicable length
- The combination lock is great for use by several people
||Security Level Bike:||4|